The most important part of your business is you. So maintaining good mental health is crucial to the success of your business. But when you’re busy looking after your business it can be hard to look after yourself.
Creating a Wellbeing Strategy is a proactive, practical way to maintain good mental health and prevent poor wellbeing. It is suitable for anyone, regardless of whether you have a diagnosed mental health condition or not. It is designed to help you identify triggers, stress warning signs and ways you can maintain good mental health.
This is for you if:
- You are self-employed or a small business owner.
- You recognise the importance of your mental health and how it is linked to the success of your business.
- You want some support to maintain good mental health.
What to expect:
- A 60 to 90 minute 121 session with me, Lauren Ephithite Mental Health Mentor, on zoom.
- I’ll ask you questions and we’ll talk about your mental health and your business.
- After the session you will receive a personalised wellbeing strategy just for you.
By the end of our session you will:
- Feel listened to and supported.
- Feel empowered to take control of your mental health.
- Have a strategy of how you will maintain good mental health while running your business.
If you’re ready to create your Wellbeing Strategy, book your session now (Special launch price of £66 (usual price £99) for the first 3 people to book in October):
Or please book in a free 15 minute chat to discuss and ask me any questions.
A Wellbeing Action Plan is designed for use by employees and managers in the workplace and is recommended by the mental health charity Mind. It is inspired by May Ellen Copeland’s registered Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP). I have designed The Wellbeing Strategy for Business Owners specifically for self-employed individuals and small business owners.