Imagine how it would feel if:
- You felt happier, healthier and had more time for you.
- Looking after yourself was the first thing on your to do list instead of the last.
- You felt more resilient and were able to cope better with the ups and downs of life.
- Self care was a staple feature in your day.
This is for you if:
- You want to take control of your mental health in simple, easy ways.
- You’d like help finding the right self care for you and embedding it into your routine.
- You’d like some 1:1 support while you add self care to your routine.
- You’re ready to commit to looking after your mental and physical health.
What to expect from this programme?
- Four 1 hour 121 sessions with me, Lauren Ephithite Mental Health Mentor, on zoom.
- Together we’ll look at your existing mental health and self care habits and identify what you’d like to work on.
- We’ll discuss examples of different types of self care and find what will work for you.
- We’ll look at your schedule and life and embed self care into your routine.
- I will be your cheerleader, supporting and guiding you to take better care of yourself.
By the end of this programme you will:
- Be clearer on how self care can help your mental health
- Have a routine of self care activities that fits in with your life.
- Be using a range of self care techniques making a positive impact on your mental health.
- Be taking care of your mental and physical health.
If you’re ready to get your self care sorted, book your session now.
Or please book in a free 15 minute chat to discuss and ask me any questions.