Imagine how it would feel if:
- You felt happier, healthier and had more time for you.
- Looking after yourself was the first thing on your to do list instead of the last.
- You felt more resilient and were able to cope better with the ups and downs of life.
- Self care was a staple feature in your day.
This is for you if:
- You want to know how self care can help you.
- You want to take control of your mental health in simple, easy ways.
- You’d like guidance on squeezing the right self care for you into your routine.
- You’re ready to commit to looking after your mental and physical health.
What to expect from this power hour?
- A 1 hour 121 session with me, Lauren Ephithite Mental Health Mentor, on zoom.
- I’ll ask you about any aspects of your mental health and wellbeing that you’d like to work on.
- We’ll discuss examples of different types of self care.
- We’ll look at your schedule and life and I’ll show you how to squeeze more self care in.
- You’ll leave the session ready to start taking care of yourself straight away.
By the end of our session you will:
- Be clearer on how self care can help your mental health
- Have an idea of the self care activities you want to do and when
- Have a range of self care techniques ready to have a positive impact on your mental health.
- Be ready to start taking care of yourself straight away.
If you’re ready to get your self care sorted, book your session now.
Or please book in a free 15 minute chat to discuss and ask me any questions.