- You had a cheap, easy way of looking after your mental health.
- If something you did for just a few minutes a day could boost your self esteem and confidence.
- Just putting pen to paper could increase your happiness.
- You had a simple method for taking better care of your physical and mental health.
This is for you if:
- You want to take control of your mental health in a simple, easy way.
- You’re ready to commit to a simple practice of journaling a few minutes a day.
- You know journaling can help your mental health but want to know how to do it.
- You want to start journaling for the first time or need a refresher to get you refocused and practicing journaling.
What to expect from this power hour?
- A 1 hour 121 session with me, Lauren Ephithite Mental Health Mentor, on zoom.
- I’ll ask you about any aspects of your mental health and wellbeing that you’d like to work on.
- I’ll show you examples of journaling
- I’ll talk you through ways to track your mental health and ways journaling can help your mental health.
- You’ll leave the session ready to start your journal straight away.
By the end of our session you will:
- Be clearer on how journaling can help your mental health
- Have an idea of what you want to include in your journal
- Have a range of techniques to enable you to use journaling to have a positive impact on your mental health.
- Feel confident and ready to start journaling straight away.
If you’re ready to jump into journaling, book your session now:
Or please book in a free 15 minute chat to discuss and ask me any questions.