Lauren Ephithite is a Wellbeing Advocate based in Norfolk, UK. I work with wellbeing businesses, organisations and charities helping them to reach more people, manage projects and produce content. I want to work with you to improve people’s wellbeing and mental health.
I have personal experience of struggling with mental health. I have struggled with anxiety and depression since I was a teenager. For years I kept it a secret. But no more. Pretending it wasn’t happening didn’t help. I now share my story to help others, challenge stigma and raise awareness. Improving wellbeing and mental health is now my passion. I am passionate about making a difference.
- A trained Mental Health First Aid Champion.
- An excellent project manager. I have led teams, managed expenditure, organised timetables to successfully manage projects completing on time and on budget.
- An experienced social media manager. I have managed profiles of up to 5,000 followers. I believe that we can use digital tools to build a supportive community.
- A natural and effective communicator. I am an experienced speaker, trainer and supervisor. I have exceptional writing skills to produce interesting and engaging content.
- A highly motivated and organised fundraiser. I have independently raised over £3000 for charities and written successful funding bids for amounts ranging from £5,000 to £2million.
Do you want to make a difference to wellbeing and mental health? Do you need help reaching more people? Do you want to work with me?