I am an experienced writer, passionate about using words to increase knowledge and understanding of mental health and wellbeing to reduce stigma.
I have produced my own blog, regularly posting for two years. I have previously worked in the museum sector writing regularly for exhibitions, websites and publications.
Read my work here:
- Time to talk about wellbeing in the workplace, Eastern Daily Press
- What would a mental health diagnosis mean to me? Psychreg
- 7 ways to look after your mental health when you’re in pain. Notebooks and Glasses.
I have also written and published mental health booklets which are available to purchase on etsy and at events. These include:
- ‘How to make a bad mental health day a bit brighter’ booklet
- ‘How Journaling can help your mental health’ booklet
- The ’12 Ways to Wellbeing’ Christmas eBook
I could help with:
- Blog posts
- Website or marketing copy
- Training guides
- Press releases
- Reports or business documents
If you have a specific request or are interested in finding out more contact me to discuss your needs.